The building has office and commercial space for rent, with an area from 360 sq.m to 1500 sq.m., suitable for
- Representative office
- Working space for administrative activities
- Co-working office environment
- Collaboration hub
- Commercial activity
We always make sure to offer you office space that complies with the needs of your business. We aim to maintain a comfortable and secure working environment in each office.
For more information about vacant office space, please contact us
The building’s construction was completed in 2012. It was designed by the architect Georgi Nyagolov. The contractor in charge of the construction process was Eurobuild Ltd.
The building comprises two modules: building A, which has 14 floors and 3 underground levels for parking areas, and building B, which has 5 floors. Energy rating A office building. It offers all types of functional office set-ups and the benefits that go with these, as well as a panoramic view and transport connections. Important government institutions, medical centres, Slavia stadium, restaurants and shops are all located in close proximity.
The area rented out stands at 15,800 m2, which includes office space (14,000 m2), a restaurant (304 m2) and commercial areas (453 m2). The building has an indoor parking lot with 145 parking spaces and controlled access.
- The building is fitted with two diesel generators and UPS devices to ensure the continued operation of critical life-saving infrastructure;
- Each floor is equipped with a distribution board, lighting and structured wiring (landline, internet and TV service, server room);
- A fire extinction system, access control, security systems, elevators and emergency lighting, whose continued operation is ensured by an automated diesel generator (ADG), have all been installed;
- These are controlled by a building management system manufactured by Regin, Sweden.
- The building has ten OTIS elevators, two of which are panoramic.
Heating and ventilation:
Four-pipe floor ventilator convection units are used to heat and cool the rooms. A gas heating system has been installed and covers the entire building. Two 900 kW Viessmann gas boilers have been installed. There are two chillers used for cooling and five Clima air handling units (AHU) in the building.
Double floors and drop ceilings ensure easy access to communication cables, with the ceiling height standing at 2.75 m.
The ventilation system installed in the underground parking lots comprises four suction structures. There is also a fire extinction ventilation system used to suck smoke out of stairwells, corridors and elevator shafts.
Hot water for domestic use is supplied by the central boiler facility, which heats the water reaching each floor.
- The video surveillance system uses over 50 digital cameras for monitoring;
- The building can be accessed 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Access and parking system
- The system installed uses personalised identification cards for identification purposes and to limit access to certain areas.
- Bicycle parking spots.
The location of the building on Tsar Boris III Blvd. allows easy access to main roads and public transport. There are important public institutions, medical centers and Slavia Stadium in the area.
- Technical maintenance and servicing
General Building Rules
- Administrative staff working hours: from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm
- Access to the building: 24/7
- Deliveries: Monday to Friday
- Non-working days: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Amenities Provided in The Building
- Bicycle parking spots
- Energy rating of the building: A
- Parking lot suitable for hybrid vehicles
Procedures related to the following are in place:
- Bomb threats
- Civil unrest
- Fire safety drills
INTERPRED - TSAR BORIS
159, Tsar Boris III blvd.
Administrative staff working hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM to 5:15 PM
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays